Friday, January 6, 2012

Different Countries With The Same Beautiful Snow

I have to grateful life in the beautiful country, in Indonesia. There is two seasons in my country, like dry season and wet season.Where the sun almost shine every day. But I have a one dream which I can’t found it in my country. My dream is touch the snow and see the white snow in front of me. Actually there is a mountain in my country. The snow covered this mountain. But the problem is I am not a climber. I can see the snow in far away. I can really touch that snow,I have to climbed it first.Because I am not climber. So I had satisfied saw this mountain just on the news or internet. This mount called JawawijayaMountains.
So all of you who life in the countries which has winter season, you have to grateful to God. I know you all who life in US, Europe, Japan has four season. Like: summer, winter, autumn, spring. And winter is in inside the list. My biggest dream is visiting the countries with the beautiful snow. I think I’ll enjoy make snowman, skiing, and other activity around the snow. I wish my dream will come true.
As we know sometimes snow become a big problem and become disaster when the snowstorm comes. I saw from my television, it interfere our daily activities, we must stay at home, we can not go to the office or working, the student can not go to school. I can talk the bad because of snow. I’ll talk about something beautiful about snow. I hope this become inspiration for traveling idea. There are many countries have beautiful place, when the snow comes. From the 60 countries which have winter season. Only several countries become beautiful countries because of snow. Those countries have beautiful scenery when the snow comes. Here are the countries which have the beautiful snow. Maybe most of these places can only seen in calendar.

Canada
I have a lot of friends here on hubpages from Canada. I can easily found the picture of snow around the hubs. And most of those pictures were awesome. Canada is a country in North America, along Atlantic and Davis Strait to the Pacific Ocean. From Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta provinces until The Rocky Mountains will be turned into a paradise in the winter because of the snow was so beautiful. I hope I can go to Canada someday.

Switzerland
Switzerland is the one of the Midst European countries which has beautiful scenery. And the country which directly bordered with the country like Germany, France, Italy and Austria. I thought most of us familiar with Alps. Most of slopes Alps territory famous as the beautiful place covered by the snow. Therefore no wonder if the Swiss have the best snow scenery in the world.

Alaska (USA Territory)
Alaska is the part of United States of America. But the location of Alaska separate from other state. From many states in Us, Alaska is the state which has the most beautiful natural scenery and that is snow. We know that Hollywood also using Alaska as a background for their movie. I enjoy all the movies about snow. Like: Lara Croft (Thomb Raider), Heart in Atlantis, Mickey.

Norway
Why Norway has the most beautiful snow? Norway is located at Scandinavian Peninsula and bordered by the Atlantic Ocean. Norway is a country which has many mountains and mostly covered by glaciers.

French
France is one country that was passed by the Alps. As we know French as a country in Western Europe. It not surprisingly French has beautiful scenery and the snow take a part. When we learn about Geography, maybe we are familiar with Mount Blanc, these mountains located on the south coast of Western Europe.

Iceland
Iceland is a country that partially covered by snow ice.A country which located near the Greenland in the north of Atlantic Ocean. Many unique places which happened by the processed of nature. Like Glaciers, geysers, waterfalls, volcanoes, Rafting, whales and other surprises await you in Iceland.

Sweden
This country bordered by Norway in the west and Finland in the northeast, the Skagerrak Strait and the Kattegat Strait in the southwest, as well as the Baltic Sea and the Gulf of Bothnia in the east. Right now Sweden became a famous country as a traveling place or tourist destination. I think the government has built this country better than in 19th century. Because long time ago this country has become the poorest country in Europe in the in 19th century.

Japan
When we talk the snow, Japan can’t separated by the Fuji mountain. When the winter arrival, the views of the city will look like a fairy tale.Especially if we see the scenery of snow on the slope of Mount Fuji. It remind me about my favorite movie, when I was child. This movie has a tittle “Oshin” most of this movie taken in the snow.

South Korea
South Korea is the country in Asia which has four seasons, like in US or Europe. Most of topography is the mountains. The most beautiful river is Han and Naktong rivers. In the winter, mountains in South Korea turned into very beautiful snow mountains. I remember Korean Drama which tittle “Winter Sonata”. This is really romantic movie, which most of the scene taken in the winter. I heard the “winter sonata” island become a traveling place.

1 comment:

  1. Hello.

    I also love landscapes with snow and the difference is that I am able to climb. I hope you make your dream come true.

    ReplyDelete